Wedding Reception Venue
Once your vows have been said, it’s time to let your hair down and celebrate! The Pines wedding reception venue is remarkably versatile, with indoor and outdoor options that allow access to nature, stunning views, wildlife, fresh air, and memories that span all time. We make it easy to feed your guests, by bringing in your own food, or working with a suggested list of local caterers. Your wedding; your style!
With a few glamorous touches, the barn becomes a sparkling party palace; dressed in white, gold or silver, it is transformed into simple elegance; or left as is, natural and rustic, the setting’s natural charm and character come to life.
If you prefer to dance the night away embraced by the stars, we can set up tents on the grounds, which you can then decorate to suit your personal style. With tables and seating available, you’ll be able to spend your entire wedding day outdoors!
At The Pines, we make every effort to ensure your event is as stress-free as possible.
- Bridal parties have access to the venue beginning at noon the day before the event to allow plenty of time for setup, and until noon the day after the even to allow for clean-up.
- The Pines will help you with set up, direct parking, clean up, remove garbage and will do whatever we can to ensure your big event is “eventless.”
- Venue rental includes forty 8-ft banquet tables and 300 white chairs, which our staff will set up and take down; all you have to do is decorate!
- Our new Bridal House is available for the bridal party to use as their headquarters throughout the day’s festivities.
- Electricity is available in all buildings.
- Our Bath House offers complete restroom facilities, with running water, so your guests won’t have to use out-houses or a Port-A-Potty.
At The Pines in Pelican Rapids, Minnesota, your wedding day will be steeped in rich tradition, elegance and excitement, from which you’ll harvest a lifetime of memories. Contact us today to begin planning your dream wedding!